Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My favorite Rom for my Samsung Galaxy S III

I have to say downloading custom Rom's for my Samsung Galaxy S III is one of my favorite things to do in my spare time.I have downloaded many of Rom's on my phone and would have to recommend Validus ROM .I have had my share of Liquid smooth, beanstock,CM 10,11,Slim bean, and so on three all great Roms and those are basically my favorites that I mentioned but if you haven't tried Validus give it a shot.You can find the ROM or any of the Roms thanks to XDA-Developers for there hard work and basically if you wanna find any information about your phone or what your phone is capable of doing XDA is the site to check out. I'd like to hear what some of your favorite Rom's are.If you have any questions feel free to ask. You can also check or some of my apps on Google play just search bitapps.org just started Out a few months ago but I live and breath just about anything to do with mobile smart phones or mobile apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment