Friday, May 23, 2014

At&T Samsung Galaxy S 5

The AT &T Samsung Galaxy S 5 is  a great phone don't get me wrong but wouldn't it be 100% better if you had full control of your phone. That'd right the opportunity to root your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5. Why I'd it such a problem for AT&T to have a locked boot loader. Shouldn't you be able to have the right to do whatever you want with your flagship device.So if you wanna void your warranty then let us decide to void the warranty and most people that root there device know what they're doing and if they don't it's easy to learn. Will there ever be root for the device I'm pretty pissed off you have a $ 650 phone that can just make calls and text. Big deal I can have a dumb phone and do the same thing and is it fair to have half your phone with AT&T bloatware apps on your device to use almost half of your storage. Come on At&T if I could have it my way I'd have everyone who is interested in rooting the phone to take the dam phone back cause of right now I enjoy owning the Samsung Galaxy S 3 and have the capability to customize your own phone. You deserve it you pay for it Evey month and also pay for the expensive phone for what to make a telephone call and text get real and smart in up At&t or you'll lose a lot of customers. Thanks to T-mobile and sprint along with a free others were can make it happen I guess there one thing to do is to buy a T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 and throw an AT&T Sim card in it or better yet come it with a developer flagship Galaxy S5 for people that wanna develope after all that's what's so great about Android right? Tell me what you think maybe there is something we can do. My hope now is on Chainfire with the brains of the operation go Super Su

No comments:

Post a Comment